Beginning with your initial phone call, our team works hard to prepare and organize all the necessary information for your examination.
During your first visit, we provide adults with the following:
- Introduction with Dr. Simmons
- Evaluation of past TMJ, Sleep, Medical and Dental history, which may affect treatment.
- A comprehensive exam, which includes a discussion of your issues, getting baseline date and examination of the movement of your head and neck and jaw, neurologic screening, muscle testing, upper airway examination and mouth evaluation, oral cancer screening and necessary imaging.
- A discussion of your needs and a treatment plan based on your individual needs.
- During your visit we encourage you to ask questions or discuss concerns you may have about your dental health.